How do I change incorrect orders?

If you have placed an incorrect order please see below:

If The Schoolwear House dispatches an order incorrectly please immediately email  to arrange a return and the dispatch of the correct order.

When you become aware of your error simply send us an email to quoting your order number, we can cancel the entire order and issue a full refund, if the order has not been dispatched.  You can then resubmit an additional order in the normal way.

If your order has been dispatched and you become aware of your error then you can return the item to the store that stocks your school uniform for an exchange or refund. Alternatively, you can use our FREE RETURNS SERVICE and receive a full refund.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.